Capital Contracting &
Save 10 % this summer. Call NOW!
Free appliances with every kitchen
When we start we will work EVERY DAY until we finish job.
We clean up your condo, house every day, no mess at all.
When we finish job, you will loved.
Want to exchange your kitchen for something modern, stylish and fresh?
DON'T do it yourself. Remodeling a bedroom, dining room or family room is very different from taking on the challenge of a kitchen . A specialized designer should be brought in to figure logistics, suggest proper materials and make a functional and cost efficient kitchen that specifically reflects your taste, style and personality. This is NOT a do-it-yourself project! Capital Design can help.
Take a look at some of ours recent kitchen remodeling
Some advices about kitchen remodeling
DON'T do it yourself. Remodeling a bedroom, dining
room or family room is very different from taking on the challenge of
a kitchen or bath. A specialized designer should be brought in to figure
logistics, suggest proper materials and make a functional and cost efficient
room that specifically reflects your taste, style and personality. This
is NOT a do-it-yourself project!
With over 25 years experience in the industry, JBR specialises in delivering complete bathroom renovations, from the initial design consultation through to after sales service and a seven year guarantee on all workmanship.
Whether you are looking to modernise the finishes in an existing bathroom, or design an entirely new space, we will work personally with you to create a bathroom that is tailored to your lifestyle from the highest quality products available.
JBR has a selection of packages available to suit any budget or lifestyle, or you can work with our interior designer on a bespoke solution, the choice is yours.
We pride ourselves on only working with the best in the business - a trusted network of designers, suppliers and tradespeople with whom we have established relationships over a number of years.
Service excellence is a cornerstone of our business, in fact, most of our business comes from referrals. We believe this is because we are passionate about what we do and work closely with each client to ensure that their expectations are exceeded at each step of the process.
We encourage you to look through our gallery for inspirational bathroom ideas or visit our website for further information.
Your London builders will install new kitchen, remodel your kitchen and will do all kitchen renovations. Builders London team is right here at your disposal.
The average homeowners spend over 19 hours a week in their kitchen. Our kitchens are no longer just the place for preparing and eating family meals, kitchens have evolved into multi tasking environments used for paying bills, doing homework, working on hobbies and family gatherings. The function of a kitchen and its size dictate which materials, furniture should be used.
Remodeling your Kitchen:
Detailed plan is a must for any kitchen project. Whether you design the kitchen yourself, work with a cabinet distributor or home center, or go to a kitchen designer, formulating a plan is the first step.
Questions to answer before remodeling your Kitchen:
1. What is my primary objective? Such as - Do I want a new look, more storage, more counter space, upgrade for resale, etc.?
2. What do I like about my present kitchen? This is very important! You may want to keep certain features in your new kitchen. Don't give up what works !
3. What features of my present kitchen do I most want to change? Such as - I don't like my current cabinet style, countertops, appliances, floor, lighting, etc.
4. What is my budget for this project? You need to "qualify" yourself and what you can reasonably expect to complete. Kitchen remodeling is one of the best investments you can make in your home! It is possible to get nearly 100 % return on your kitchen remodeling investment.
5. What are the most important functions of my kitchen? It may simply be such things as cooking, family dining, etc. But it may also include homework, budget planning, entertaining, watching TV.
6. When do I want to have my remodeling project completed?
7. What kinds of things will I need to make room for in my new design? You might include a toaster, food processor, blender, coffee maker, everyday dishes, china, bulk groceries, cookbooks, trays, etc.
8. What other special accommodations might I want in the new kitchen? Things such as a desk/computer/printer space, eating bar, washer/dryer, baking center, hobby or craft area, etc.
9. Will I need to upgrade existing electrical or plumbing? The answer here may depend on whether you change the layout of your sink, worktop or oven.
Answering these questions are an important first step in remodeling your kitchen. Don't overlook them! The more detailed you can be with your answers, the easier it will be to develop a design that will make you happy and will serve your family for many years to come.